MILAN, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Italian industrial group Fiat said on Wednesday that Chief Financial Officer Ferruccio Luppi would step down on January 1 and would be replaced by Luigi Gubitosi, a member of Fiat's finance team. Luppi, who took over as CFO last year when Fiat was struggling through its worst ever crisis, would take over as Chief Executive of Fiat's Business Solutions unit. Gubitosi has been the finance director of Fiat since 2000.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat CFO to step down in Jan,Gubitosi to take over" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.