MILAN, Oct 27 (Reuters) - Fiat's chairman has said the results expected to be produced this year by the Italian industrial group could create the conditions for a dividend payment, a source at an event he attended told Reuters on Friday. Speaking on condition of anonymity, the source was confirming a report by Italian news agency ANSA, which quoted comments by Fiat Chairman Luca Cordero di Montezemolo about the possibility of a dividend. "If we achieve the 2006 results that we've ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat chairman raises possibility of dividend-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642