TURIN, Italy, May 29 (Reuters) - Italian carmaker Fiat is not interested in buying a stake in Mazda Motor after sealing a partnership with its Japanese rival, Fiat Chairman John Elkann said on Tuesday. "We have no plan to buy a stake in Mazda," Elkann said on the sidelines of the annual shareholder meeting of Exor , the Agnelli family's investment company. Mazda and Fiat announced last week they would join forces to make new versions of their most famous sports cars, the MX-5 and the Alfa ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat chairman says not eyeing stake in Mazda" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642