MILAN, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Fiat Chairman Paolo Fresco said on Thursday the struggling carmaker is committed to carrying out a recovery plan and seeks no new partners. "I think we are finally seeing some signs of a turnaround. There is no plan to find or accept new partners. This plan has been discussed with a number of interested parties," Fresco said during a conference call. "We have the will and the resolve to carry out the recovery plan and we will go forward with it. Decisions will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat chairman says seeks no new partners" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.