MILAN, Dec 19 (Reuters) - Italian carmaker Fiat would take part into an eventual capital increase at Italian publisher RCS Mediagroup if the plan is convincing, Fiat Chairman John Elkann said on Thursday. Fiat SpA owns 10.5 percent in the Italian publisher, according to market regulator Consob's website. The publisher of Italy's most influential newspaper, Corriere della Sera, acknowledged on Wednesday it will need a large injection of capital to accelerate its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat chairman says to subscribe to RCS capital hike if plan convincing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.