MILAN, May 28 (Reuters) - Umberto Agnelli, the chairman of Italian carmaker Fiat , has died after a battle against cancer, Italian news agency ANSA reported on Friday. Agnelli, 69, took over the top job at the Italian industrial group last year, shortly after his elder brother Gianni died.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Chairman Umberto Agnelli dead-ANSA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.