SHANGHAI, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Italy's Fiat and China's Chery Automobile have been discussing an alliance to make cars for sale in China and possibly other markets, a Chinese executive and industry sources said on Monday. "We have talked with Fiat about cooperation," a senior Chery executive, who declined to be identified, told Reuters. "One option is for Chery to make cars using Fiat's technologies, and the models would be sold anywhere. The Italians favour the China market." Other ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat, Chery discuss production alliance -sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642