SIENA, Italy, June 30 (Reuters) - Fiat should seal a long-awaited deal to sell its aviation unit Fiat Avio to private equity group Carlyle and Italy's Finmeccanica "in a matter of hours", Fiat Chairman Umberto Agnelli said on Monday. Carlyle and defence group Finmeccanica signed a memorandum of understanding to buy Fiat Avio in April, and Agnelli had previously expected the deal to be closed by the end of May. Talks have dragged on, with quibbles reportedly including the price for Fiat's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat chmn sees Fiat Avio sale sealed "in hours"" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.