MILAN, April 30 (Reuters) - Italy's Fiat and U.S. car maker Chrysler LLC [CBS.UL] have signed their anticipated partnership deal, Corriere della Sera newspaper said on its website www.corriere.it on Thursday. "Fiat-Chrysler, deal done. The signature is there," the website said. Chrysler has been set a deadline of May 1 by the U.S. government to secure the survival deal. (Reporting by Jo Winterbottom)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat, Chrysler deal signed-newspaper website" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.