BRUSSELS, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Fiat-Chrysler is actively searching for possible automotive alliances, Chief Executive of the two companies Sergio Marchionne said on Tuesday. "We're on the move," he said, on the sidelines of an industry event in Brussels. "We can be an active partner everywhere around the world." Marchionne has said many times that automakers must seek partnerships to share development and production costs. Asked if he wAS looking for a partner in Europe, he said "there aren't ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat-Chrysler looking for partners, CEO says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642