* Fiat, VEBA disagree on value of 3.3 pct Chrysler stake * Fiat offered to pay $139.7 mln for stake * Fiat says it following pricing formula set up in 2009 * VEBA owns 41.5 percent of Chrysler * By Jennifer Clark PARIS, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Plans for Fiat SpA to merge with Chrysler Group LLC will not be affected by a lawsuit over the price Fiat is to pay for an additional 3.3 percent stake in the U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat-Chrysler merger still on track despite lawsuit -CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642