* Chrysler, Fiat union group formed to share information * Group will not negotiate contracts collectively * Fiat-Chrysler CEO asked to recognize new group DETROIT, June 22 (Reuters) - Unions representing workers at Chrysler Group LLC and its Italian partner Fiat SpA are forming a "global network" to share information and best practices, United Auto Workers President Bob King said. The UAW, which represented U.S. auto workers, will join with other labor unions in about 10 other ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat, Chrysler unions form 'global network'-King" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.