By Fang Yan SHANGHAI, June 30 (Reuters) - Fiat SpA , close to announcing a production alliance with Chery Automobile, may mend -its troubled relationship with Nanjing Automobile after the local government interceded, sources familiar with the matter said. Fiat CEO Sergio Marchionne said in May that he was unhappy with Nanjing Auto -- which has been busy relaunching the MG brand in global markets -- and was considering scrapping its 50-percent owned alliance with the Chinese auto maker. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat close to mending Nanjing Auto ties -sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642