TURIN, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Fiat confirmed its targets for 2005-07, Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne said on Monday, adding that the Italian industrial group was looking for joint ventures in financial services. Marchionne said he had no news about possible alliances for Fiat Auto but added that "all possibilities are open". He also said Fiat "continues to have the support of the banking system". Fiat has a 3 billion euro loan coming due in September and if it can't pay the money back, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat confirms targets, looks for financial svcs JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.