FRANKFURT, May 24 (Reuters) - Italian carmaker Fiat has held talks with U.S. rival Chrysler [CBS.UL] in recent weeks over various forms of cooperation, Alfa Romeo brand chief Luca de Meo told German magazine WirtschaftsWoche in a story published on Saturday. Fiat Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne said in an interview with the Financial Times at the end of March that his company was already talking to Detroit's major carmakers about sharing production of Alfa Romeos in the United States. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat in cooperation talks with Chrysler -magazine" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.