ROME, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Fiat's ties with partner General Motors must be worked out as soon as possible, Rainer Masera, chairman of Fiat shareholder and creditor bank Sanpaolo IMI said on Thursday. "We are in a negotiating phase. The relationship must be worked out pretty soon," Masera told reporters. Earlier this month top Fiat managers met with the company's leading four creditor banks to update them on discussions with GM, which owns 20 percent of Fiat Auto. Fiat has a "put" option ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat creditor says GM ties must be worked out" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.