MILAN, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Italian industrial group Fiat narrowed its operating loss to 97 million euros in the third quarter from 285 million a year ago while its core car arm Fiat Auto lost 270 million euros against 314 million last year. Eleven analysts polled by Reuters had Fiat to post a group operating loss of 106 million euros while Fiat Auto was seen losing 250 million euros. In a statement of results posted on Thursday, Fiat said revenues for the whole components-to-combine ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat cuts Q3 op loss but Auto worse than expected" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.