MILAN, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Italy's Fiat said on Tuesday it had entered into an agreement with Chery Automobiles for the Chinese company to supply it with engines for some of its cars. Fiat said in a statement its automotive division, Fiat Auto, had signed a memorandum of understanding with Chery for it to supply gasoline engines for cars made in China as well as outside the country. "The two companies expect an annual supply exceeding 100,000 engines," it said.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat in deal to get Chery engines for cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642