MILAN, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Italian industrial group Fiat is to decide on Monday whether to go ahead with a benchmark euro bond issue worth up to 1 billion euros ($1.32 billion) in light of the latest market turbulence, sources said on Wednesday. "We will continue to monitor the situation on international markets and talk to investors, and Monday we will see whether market conditions are favourable for the bond issue," one of the sources close to the operation told Reuters.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat to decide Monday on bond issue - sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.