TURIN, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Fiat SpA declined on Thursday to comment on reports that Chairman and co-Chief Executive Paolo Fresco could resign soon from the crisis-hit industrial group. "As usual, the company does not comment on press gossip," a Fiat spokesman told Reuters. Fresco could not be reached for comment. Italian newspapers reported on Thursday that Fresco, who was brought into Fiat in the hope his U.S.-style professionalism would turn around the loss-making company, might resign ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat declines comment on reports chairman to go" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.