TURIN, May 31 (Reuters) - Sergio Marchionne, an independent member of Fiat's board and the chairman of Swiss chemicals group Lonza , is the front runner to take over as Fiat chief executive, a financial source said on Monday. Fiat's board will meet on Tuesday at 1200 GMT to pick a new CEO after Giuseppe Morchio resigned late on Sunday in protest at Ferrari chief Luca di Montezemolo being given the post of Fiat chairman, left vacant after Umberto Agnelli died last week. "Marchionne is the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat director Marchionne top runner for CEO-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642