MILAN, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Italy's Fiat does not expect to pay a dividend in 2006 on 2005 results, CEO Sergio Marchionne said during a conference call. "It is unlikely in my opinion it would be proposed in 2006 for 2005," Marchionne said. Earlier, Fiat Auto turned in a trading profit above forecasts in the fourth quarter of 2005 as sales of its new Punto car model kicked in.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat does not see dividend on 2005 results - CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642