MILAN, July 31 (Reuters) - Fiat expects to make a smaller operating loss in the third quarter than in the same period of 2002, the group's Chief Financial Officer Ferruccio Luppi said on Thursday. "Q3 as usual will suffer seasonal effects, especially in Italy, but this result will be in line with the first two quarters of the year -- that's to say a reduction against last year," Luppi told analysts in a conference call. Earlier on Thursday, Fiat announced an operating loss of 25 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat expects to narrow Q3 loss-CFO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.