FRANKFURT, Nov 22 (Reuters) - The head of Fiat's German operations is leaving to run Lamborghini, the Italian sports car maker that is part of the Volkswagen group's premium Audi division, Audi said on Monday. Stephan Winkelmann, 40, will replace Werner Mischke as of year's end. Mischke, 55, is leaving for personal reasons, it said, noting Winkelmann's marketing expertise should help the prestigious brand's global market penetration. Winkelmann had held a series of sales and marketing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Germany head jumps ship for Lamborghini" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.