SHANGHAI, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Fiat SpA said on Thursday its automotive financing arm has received regulatory approval to provide financing services in China. Fiat Automotive Finance Co, with an investment of 500 million yuan ($67.87 million), will provide financing services for imported and locally made Fiat vehicles sold in the country, the Italian automaker said in a statement. Major industry giants, such as General Motors Corp and Volkswagen AG , have been offering such services for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat gets nod for auto financing services in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642