MILAN, March 22 (Reuters) - Italy's Fiat received a third offer for its insurance unit Toro, which the industrial group had put up for sale to raise cash for a turnaround of its loss-making car arm, Italian newspapers said on Saturday. They said French insurer Groupama emerged as a third bidder for Toro, joining Italian publisher De Agostini and a joint offer from Italian insurer Unipol and an investment firm, Hopa, controlled by financier Emilio Gnutti. Friday was a deadline to present ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat gets third offer for Toro insurer -papers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.