NEW YORK, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Top executives of troubled Italian automaker Fiat met on Sunday with their counterparts at General Motors Corp. , but no news emerged on what role GM could play in Fiat's last-ditch turnaround bid. Fiat Chairman Paolo Fresco and Chief Executive Alessandro Barberis met with top GM executives for a little over five hours but declined to comment before or after the long anticipated gathering at GM's New York headquarters. A Fiat spokesman also declined to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat, GM executives meet in New York, no comment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.