GRUGLIASCO, Italy, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Italian automaker Fiat Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne said the group is in good health, and that full-year results to be released later on Wednesday are in line with expectations. For the fourth quarter, analysts are forecasting a trading profit of 1 billion euros ($1.3 billion), which includes 780 million euros from Fiat's U.S. unit Chrysler. Thomson Reuters StarMine data, which is weighted against analysts' track ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat in good health, results in line with expectations- CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642