MILAN, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Italian industrial group Fiat is likely to post a worse-than-expected record net loss of about four billion euros for 2002, two leading Italian newspapers reported on Friday. Il Sole 24 Ore financial daily said Fiat's loss-making auto arm would post a two billion-euro net loss while at the group level the net loss would be slightly less than four billion euros. Corriere della Sera reported Fiat would post a record group loss of more than four billion euros in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat group 2002 net loss about 4 bln euros-papers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.