MILAN, April 26 (Reuters) - Fiat Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne said on Thursday there was more than a 50 percent chance that Fiat could exercise the so-called "VEBA call option" that lets Fiat incrementally increase its stake in its U.S. unit Chrysler from July 1, 2012. "We have a call option accruing to us in mid-2012, it is potentially value accretive to Fiat," he told analysts on a conference call after the release of first quarter earnings. "There is a better than 50 percent chance ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat has more than 50 pct chance of exercising VEBA call" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642