MILAN, June 22 (Reuters) - Fiat does not plan to spin off its automotive business, Chairman Luca di Montezemolo said on Wednesday. In comments to a group of reporters, later confirmed by a spokesman, Montezemolo said "No, no, no," when asked if the group would spin off the auto business. Fiat's share price has see-sawed ahead of an expected presentation of an updated industrial plan and amid various media reports that the group may restructure its auto business. Some newspapers have ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat has no plan to spin off car business-chairman" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.