MILAN, Aug 23 (Reuters) - Italy's industrial giant Fiat has an option to buy back a majority stake in customer financing arm Fidis if it is bought by creditor banks, Italian news agency ANSA reported on Friday. Fiat is selling 51 percent of Fidis as part of a wide-ranging plan to cut debt and four creditor banks have said they will acquire the stake if no other buyers come forward. ANSA quoted a financial source as saying Fiat had negotiated a call option to buy back the stake within two ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat to have buy-back option on Fidis - ANSA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642