TURIN, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Fiat hopes to strike another alliance in 2006, Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne told a news conference on Monday. Fiat has been striking various alliances with other car makers to cut development and production costs, including a cooperation deal with India's Tata Motors signed earlier this month. Last December, its truck unit Iveco forged an alliance with China's Shanghai Automotive Industrial Cooperation and Fiat also has cooperation deals with France's PSA ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat hopes for another alliance in 2006-CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.