TURIN, June 26 (Reuters) - Fiat plans to complete the long-planned sale of its aviation unit Fiat Avio this weekend, the group's Chief Executive Giuseppe Morchio said on Thursday. Fiat in April signed a memorandum of understanding to sell Fiat Avio to U.S. private equity fund Carlyle and Italian defence group Finmeccanica in a deal worth 1.6 billion euros including debt.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat hopes to close Avio sale this weekend" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642