NEW DELHI, Aug 28 (Reuters) - Fiat India Automobiles, an equal joint venture between India's Tata Motors and Fiat , will break even in 2011 and will sell 80,000 Fiat-branded cars in the year, a senior official said on Friday. "We expect a cash breakeven in 2011 by which time we will be selling 80,000 fiat-branded cars," Rajeev Kapoor, president and chief executive officer of Fiat India Automobiles, told reporters on the sidelines of a conference. Sales will be driven by Linea, Grande ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat India Auto to break even in 2011" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.