MILAN, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Italian truck and tractor maker Fiat Industrial said on Wednesday its third quarter trading profit rose 91 percent over the year-ago period, with strong performance of its agricultural equipment driving growth. As a result, it upped its full-year 2012 targets for group revenue to over 25 billion euros (from 25 billion euros) and trading profit to more than 2 billion euros from a previous range of 1.90-2.0 billion euros. The company, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Industrial Q3 trading profit beats consensus" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642