MILAN, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Italian truck and tractor maker Fiat Industrial said on Thursday it cut its 2013 targets, forecasting a 5 percent increase in revenue, and a net industrial debt of between 1.1 billion and 1.4 billion. It said it saw a trading margin on sales of between 8.3 percent and 8.5 percent in 2013. The company's previous set of targets were from 2011. For 2012, revenue was 25.8 billion euros. It said its fourth quarter trading ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Industrial Q4 438 mln euros, cuts 2013 targets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.