MILAN, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Italian truck and tractor maker Fiat Industrial's Iveco unit is not for sale, Fiat Industrial Chairman Sergio Marchionne said on Thursday. "We need to stop talking about divestiture of Iveco," Marchionne said on a conference call with analysts. "I can find nothing structurally wrong with Iveco to suggest that it's a divestiture candidate." Revenue at truck unit Iveco fell 7 percent to 8.9 billion euros ($12 billion) in 2012, the company ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Industrial's Iveco truck unit not for sale- chairman" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642