MILAN, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Fiat Industrial said on Wednesday its Iveco truck unit had signed an agreement with Larimar Group to set up a joint venture in South Africa to produce trucks and buses for Africa. In a statement Fiat Industrial said Iveco will hold 60 percent of the shares in the joint venture. The new company will build light, medium and heavy duty commercial vehicles and front engine and low-floor city buses, it said. Production will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Industrial's Iveco unit signs Africa jv with Larimar" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.