* CEO says right to buy stake a Canadian decision * Would be attractive to Fiat at a reasonable price * High raw materials putting pressure on margins * Growth of Chinese car industry could be "lethal" ZURICH, May 27 (Reuters) - Fiat SpA would be interested in buying the Canadian's government stake in Chrysler for a "reasonable price," but cannot exercise the option at the moment, the chief executive of both companies said on Friday. "Under the current rules we do not have the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat interested in Canada's Chrysler stake -CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.