MILAN, Feb 27 (Reutesr) - Italian industrial group Fiat said on Tuesday it planned to issue a benchmark euro bond. In a brief statement, Fiat did not provide any details of the issue, saying it would decide on them depending on market conditions.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat to issue benchmark euro bond, no details given" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.