TURIN, Nov 30 (Reuters) - Fiat should have taken 27.4-27.5 percent of new Italian car sales in November, down from market share of 27.6 percent in October, an auto industry source said on Tuesday. The source added that total Italian car registrations would probably have slipped to 168,000-169,000 units in November from 170,000 in the same month a year ago, continuing the trend of flaccid European car sales. The Italian Transport Ministry is due to release preliminary November car ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Italy market share seen 27.4-27.5 pct in Nov" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.