TURIN, May 20 (Reuters) - Fiat's share of the Italian auto market in May is expected to be in line with previous months at 28 to 29 percent, a Fiat Auto executive said on Tuesday. Italian auto sales for all carmakers was expected to total 180,000, in line with expectations, Gianni Coda, the head of the Fiat and Lancia brands, said on the sidelines of a presentation. Last month new car sales in Italy totaled 182,800, down 5.8 percent from the year-ago month, while Fiat's market share was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Italy mkt share seen stable in May-exec" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642