TURIN, Italy, Nov 30 (Reuters) - Fiat's share of the Italian car market is "guaranteed" to be more than 30 percent this month, Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne said on Thursday. Marchionne made his comments on the margins of a conference.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Italy Nov car mkt shr to be over 30 pct - CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642