FRANKFURT, Sept 21 (Reuters) - The head of Fiat SpA's trucks business Iveco expects overall solid business in the second half of the year after a strong third quarter, he told a news conference on Tuesday. "It's been a good third quarter," Jose Maria Alapont told a news conference at an industry show on Tuesday, adding that he expected the second half of 2004 to be similarly solid as the first six months of the year. Alapont also said Iveco aimed to set up a joint venture for both trucks ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Iveco sees solid H2 after strong third quarter" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.