MILAN, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Fiat's share of its key Italian new car market was between 29 and 30 percent in January, Gianni Coda, head of the company's Fiat/Lancia business unit, said on Tuesday. Coda said on the sidelines of a conference that total new auto sales in Italy for the month would be about 230,000. He added that orders for Fiat's new models were "good" both in Italy and in foreign markets.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Jan mkt share in Italy about 29-30 pct-Coda" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642