MILAN, April 24 (Reuters) - Fiat is interested in Zastava but has yet to decide whether to make an offer for Serbia's sole car maker, according to the chief executive of the Italian industrial group. "We're just looking," Sergio Marchionne told analysts on a conference call about the group's quarterly results. "It is ... a business that is of interest to us strategically (but) we need to see what we can do with (it). "We've had ongoing discussions with the government over the last few ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat "just looking" at Serbia's Zastava - CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.