29/08/2007 Lancia at the 64th Venice International Film Festival For the second year running Lancia will be the main sponsor of the Venice International Film Festival to be held at the Venice Lido. "After our positive experience last year," says Lancia Automobiles' chief executive officer, Olivier Francois, "Lancia will continue to cultivate its association with the cinema, because cinema is style, class and enthusiasm, tradition and innovation, elegance and character. It represents ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat - Lancia at Venice International Film Festival" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.