By Roberto Samora RIBEIRAO PRETO, Brazil, April 29 (Reuters) - Fiat Powertrain Technologies should launch an ethanol-powered engine in Brazil by 2010 for use in trucks and agricultural machinery, the company's regional manager said on Tuesday. Aimed at the cane industry in the world's No. 1 grower, around half of whose production is used to make ethanol, the motor will cut farming and transport costs as producers can run it on cost-price fuel using the ethanol they make. Around 10 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat to launch ethanol truck engine in Brazil" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.