NEW DELHI, Feb 17 (Reuters) - The Indian unit of Italy's Fiat Auto Spa plans to introduce a new diesel sedan in the local market in April, hoping to take advantage of a preference for diesel cars in the country. Fiat, in India since 1997, has invested more than $500 million in the country where it makes the Palio hatchback, the Siena sedan and the Palio Adventure and Weekend models. An official at Fiat India Ltd, 97 percent owned by its Italian parent, told Reuters the diesel sedan will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat to launch new diesel sedan in India" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.